Wow, I can’t believe that it’s 2015. Years keep passing by more and more quickly. I wish everyone of you a fantastic new year full of joy, hopes and dreams.
I love this time of year. It’s a time to reflect and be grateful for all that’s happened in our lives but it’s also a time to make changes, to better ourselves. I always have tons of projects, plans, things I want to achieve that I get excited about.
Looking back at 2014, I am so grateful to have had an amazing year. Although there were hard times, I have overcome them and I’m ready to embrace what 2015 has to offer.
Most exciting things about 2014:
– Being a full-time mum and sharing so many special moments with my gorgeous boy.
– Developing my photography skills and shooting a few weddings. Here are some of my favourite shots:
– Becoming part of the penpalling community and making so many amazing new friends
– Daring to be more creative
– Catching up with friends I hadn’t seen for so long
– Reconnecting with my faith
So now, here’s to my 2015 resolutions:
– Continue and complete my Project Life and 365 projects
– Focus on health this year. I aim to exercise at least 4 times a week with a mix of zumba, pilates, aerobics and yoga (at home) sessions and eat a special diet that will make me feel great again.
– Photograph and video more. As I was more involved with photography professionally, I failed to capture every day moments and I feel my 2014 Project Life album lacks authenticity in that respect.
“You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one. Each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.” Paulo Coelho
– Get more involved at church and volunteer my time.
– Write three things I’m grateful for every day in my journal
In addition to these resolutions, I’m also doing the 101 in 1001 project starting today. I will share this with you soon.
What about you? I’d love to hear your New Year’s resolutions and dreams.